Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stuff

I'm feeling okay but Cheryl is right I am crazy
I keep buying things to resell



These are a few things I bought
to sell on e-bay


I bought some lights at
an auction on-line the other day an they ended up
being four times the size I thought they would be
I broke one and nearly cut my finger off' I do tend to
stretch the truth once in a while but it does hurt
Feel sorry for me I'm hurt and crazy
Most of these are Christopher Radko

Mostly Easter stuff


Know any shoe collectors

Special Someone???


Two views


I have lots of hearts they are candy/
jewelry boxes

Know any hippies

The end












3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

you are nuts. too ornate for me. i like simple. i am crazy about the m&m and star wars stuff.those are awesome!!!

do you ever feel the need to return a phone call?

Cheryl said...

I think that stuff will sell for Easter!

Crystal said...

HA HA you crack me up!!! And Here I have been worried sick! ha