Saturday, February 9, 2008


Hey bloggers does anyone know of someone who is planning a wedding in the near future. If you do I have a deal for them. I have acquired a number of table top picture frames. These frames are brand new in boxes and would be great on the table at receptions or parties of any kind. The frames are self standing and rotate 360 degrees. You can also put a picture or message in either or both sides. I'm going to list them on E-bay for seven dollars each. I will sell them to someone you know for five dollars each. Here are some pictures and a sign that I put in to put them on E-bay. Take a look and share them with someone you know who is throwing a party or reception. Let me know.

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

those are cool. you mean they actually rotate with batteries or you can push them and they rotate?

i wanna see them. The pics donot do them justice..i can't figure out what they look like.

Pack Rat Papa said...

No you can rotate them.they are really solid made frames. Ther is a pivot point in the middle that it rotates on. it will turn all tthe way ound and stay wherever you stop. the pictures slide up between two pieces of plastic. You can put pictures on both sides.

Cheryl said...

I love them!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

interesting which of your children you picked for the frames

very interesting

Pack Rat Papa said...

That.s what David said, actually those were the ones that I had that were 8 x 10 and handy since we just took them off the wall. Wait until you see my other picture sign holders.

Cheryl said...

it sounds to me like Sonya and David have issues!