Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Weekend Part 2 1/2

Tryed to make pictures smaller but only got one to work sorry. I want to Thank Sonya and the boys for coming over taking us the eat,taking me to buy plants and most of all spending the day and having fun with me.I was way down and you guys helped lift my spirits.










I know it's a double put I can't get it back off. Sonya is preparing to be wacked on the head with a metal pole.


The STUD



Sammy skins the Cat

The finish




The middle


The start








I don't know why
Sonya never wants her pictures taken but always presents photo opps



Brother pushes Sawsy









Sam prepares for battle


Thanks Adam for helping intertain the Boys.








Team work







Woo to high







I like it











Tarzan







Sam on the rings




















What a mischievous look,when I put in this caption I lost Sawyer"s picture it was cute sorry



I don't know what I said but good result













1 comment:

SamandSawyersMom said...

It is just my life that causes funny photo opps. Lura calls them "pulling a Sonya".