Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Weekend Part 4


We had a colorful fire
and I got a singing
frog and waterpump fountain and more
We had fun by the fire
and Lauren got a taste of the
nuttyness of this family.I want to thank everyone
for a great weekend that I enjoyed very much.
I had two wonderful days with the people
I love Thank again.






Ryan does the worm








More fun by the fire








Singing camp fire songs

























Lauren's shirt












David's shirt









David composing














Grandpa takes a break











The couple again











3 comments:

Cheryl said...

we had a blast! the smores were very yummy!! great pics!

Crystal said...

I love your nutty family!!! I wanna come sometime with Sonya, can I?? It looks like sooo much fun...although I may have to wear a diaper! ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

I liked making the shirts too. It was a great time.