Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Weekend Part 1

It won't let me add more so I guess there will be more parts.Sawyer and mom makes Tee shirts


















Grandpa and Sam makes Tee shirts



















Big brother helped little brother all day















Sams ready to catch frogs


















Sonya trys to catch frogs at the Jungle Habitat exhibit

















I see one I see one give me the net


















I said Sonya couldn't catch a frog, so she's very happy to prove me wrong








2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh those are too funny!!! That girl cracks me up! HA HA

SamandSawyersMom said...

No, you flat out said it was impossible and I caught 3 within minutes....one jumped out of my net. You are lucky that I have not downright killed you for posting these hurrendous (and i can't even spell hurrendous) pics of me.
They do remind me of a fun day so that is your only saving grace.