Saturday, September 22, 2007

We started changing furniture around last night, where the piano was we now have a credenza that we will use for our computer so it will now be in the dining room.

We also put another credenza on the wall next to the computer wall so we would have allot of storage for files, paper and computer gadgets.

I may post pictures after we get everything moved and straightened back up.

The piano is now in the back hall and David can play anytime he wants without waking me or making mom turn the telly up so loud it wakes me.

Well it's early and I must start moving this thing to the other room. Problem is I have to move wires and telephone and get electric in there.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

MERCY! What on earth are you doing all this at 3 am for!?? ha ha Are you always up at that time??

I'm glad you are getting stuff organized........I love doing that, it feels so good after it's all done! David plays the piano too?? What can't that boy do!?? I mean really!?

SamandSawyersMom said...

i know he plays really well too

Cheryl said...

Let's see the pictures