Monday, June 16, 2008

fun with sand dollars


Hello. I know you all were tired of his toes so here are some pictures of some of the sand dollars they fished out of the sea while we were in Florida last week. I was playing around with some rub-ons that I had from when we were making the eggs. I think I need to get some more "sea" type rub-ons. Cheryl and I thought about making some ornaments out of them as well. Well - enjoy. (at least they are better than toes !)































This says,
Friends,
Among the richest treasures
Our God in Heaven sends,
None could ever measure
The value of our Friends.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome! They bleached out really nicely. I can't wait to decorate some! Good job!!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SamandSawyersMom said...

those are cool

Lura said...

I like the friends one the best.